The certification consultants from Abator’s www.GetDiversityCertified.com team are often out and about leading or participating in workshops or events. (Contact Marian Neilson for information about attending or scheduling an event.)
Look for us at:
Monthly at the Powerlink Wilkinsburg CEO Circle.
- Thursday, May 3rd at C3: Creating Opportunities, Connecting Resources & Contracting Diversity. 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM at University of Pittsburgh’s Alumni Hall (4227 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213). Register HERE.
Past events included:
- Wednesday, April 4th Chatham’s WBC Coffee Hour from 9am-10:30am
at the Pittsburgh’s SBA Office (Duquesne Light Building, 411 Seventh Ave, Suite #1450, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Celebrating the announcement of the Chatham WBC being named the number one WBC in the country!!!
- Wednesday, November 1 Pittsburgh’s Diversity Business Resource Center‘s LGBT Certification – What You Need to Know. 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM at Riverside Center for Innovation, 700 River Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15212.
- Wednesday, October 25th Government Agency Coordination Office (GACO) 30th Annual Procurement Opportunities Fair at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Washington, PA.
- Wednesday, April 5th Chatham’s WBC Coffee Hour from 9am-10:30am
at Post Script Productions, 1101 Bingham St, Pittsburgh PA 15203Carolyn Klasnick, Partner & Executive Producer of Post Script Productions LLC, and CWBC client will provide insight into the process of becoming WBENC-certified, including attending the SBA’s 8(A), Hubzone and Women-Owned Certification Programs workshop, meeting one-on-one with a CWBC counselor, and the application process.
- Wednesday, April 19th RFP Boot Camp offered by Chatham’s Women’s Business Center, in partnership with the Diversity Business Resource Center from 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM. Led by Abator’s GetDiversityCertified.com team, the workshop is being held at Riverside Center for Innovation, 700 River Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15212.
- Presented our ‘Am I Certifiable’ workshop at Ambridge’s Paramount Co-Op in conjunction with Chatham’s WBC.
- Offered our Business Dating workshop on Demystifying Bids & Proposals with the Mannsman Foundation and the Wilkinsburg Chamber of Commerce.
- Presented our ‘Am I Certifiable’ workshop at the Hill District Community Center in conjunction with Chatham’s WBC.